World Hunger Relief, Inc. is a Christian organization committed to the alleviation of hunger around the world. God calls us to:
- Train individuals in holistic ministry that equips them to work with communities in developing sustainable farming techniques
- Educate those with an economic abundance on methods of conserving and sharing resources
- Participate in local and international sustainable development programs
Find out more about who we are:
- Read about the history of our organization.
- Meet the people that make World Hunger Relief run.
- Read our Farm Notes newsletter.
- Read our Annual Reports.
- Read our latest 990.
- Get directions to the farm.
All who desire to be a part of this work are welcome, regardless of religious preference or background. We have a policy of building with people in need regardless of race or religion. We welcome people from all backgrounds to participate as staff, interns, volunteers, and supporters.